What is foam bead clay?
Foam clay is a special clay that kids can play with. It is a modeling material with small beads, also can play with slime.
How to use foam clay?
- Air dry, No baking, and not sticky your finger.
- Colors can be mixed to create new, vibrant colors.
- Having special and unique texture after drying
- Often used in the mosaic of other clay, or decorative rendering, as decorative painting, but also suitable for the production of large-scale works.
→GOOD FOR MIXING SLIME: Also for beginners or kids to make small ornaments, model animals and characters to finish a project, or just for fun.
→ARTS & CRAFTS FOR KIDS: Preschoolers are free to express their creativity, Just squish up the LY HSIN, shape it however you like, then squash it back down and start all over again
→DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This plasticine-like educational foam clay is a great sensory learning toy for developing and fine-tuning kids’ fine motor skills and tactile senses. The special, air-drying formula makes it easy to shape, without limiting the fun!
Clay Art Idea
- Easter Foam Eggs
- Combine with other types of clay.
Professional High-Quality Clay, Extend the Creativity, Imagination, And Shaping.