What is Paper Mache?
Paper Mache from the French Papier-mâché. Pulp powder is a popular medium for artistic creation around the world, and is one of the favorite creations of many handmade artists, simple to use and easy to color.
Paper Mache mainly used
- With heartwood, you can train your modeling and coloring skills, pulp sculpture course.
- Pulp powder works do not need to be baked, natural air drying can be done for 1-2 days, after drying the surface appears rough, can be used scrub.
- After the pulp powder is mixed with water, pigments can be added to the color toning and pulp painting can be performed.
- When the work is finished, it can be decorated with watercolor or acrylic paint, and the work will take on a thick texture.
- Paper Mache creation is suitable for creating 3D works, pulp paintings, pulp works.