Soft Air Dry Clay
Soft air dry clay is water-based clay. It is a lightweight, extremely soft touch and does not stick to your fingers. The texture is stretchy. Air dry and no baking and it takes 24-48 hours to harden.
- Extra light, soft, no baking modeling clay.
- Colors can be mixed to create new, vibrant colors.
- Modeling clay can help kids enhance their logical thinking ability, confidence, and sensory development. Keeping kids obsessing with crafting clay and staying away from electronics.
- It is suitable for creating delicate objects like flowers and intricate jewelry as well as sculptures, magnets, and others. Once dry it remains flexible yet firm.
- It can be engraved, impressed by stamps, and worked to create 3D decorations.