Pearl Porcelain Clay
Porcelain clay is made of combinations of resin and starch. It has a smooth, silky, and flexible texture, which is easy to shape and won’t stick to your fingers. It will become waterproof, extremely strong, and durable after dry.
- Porcelain clay remains flexible and has high elasticity after dried.
- No baking needed, texture as the polymer clay.it is air-dry polymer clay. leave it at room temperature to dried for 1-24 hours. Depends on how thick your work is.
- Extremely strong and durable. Similar to resin thai clay.
- Perfect for Jewelry, Sculpting, Crafting
- Non-toxic meets ASTM D4236 and EN71 Certification, made in Taiwan.
- MODOH Porcelain Clay to be colored, mix with food coloring, oil color, poster color, or paint with any kind of color when it’s dried.