Pearl Porcelain Clay 250g(Golden Brown)
Porcelain clay(Resin clay) is made of combinations of resin and starch. It has a smooth, silky, and flexible texture, which is easy to shape and won’t stick to your fingers. It will become waterproof, extremely strong, and durable after dry.
Pearl porcelain clay’s stain resistance and easy cleaning make it ideal for liquid-exposed surfaces like countertops, sinks, and fixtures.
This clay is flexible and has high elasticity after drying.
Similar to resin Thai clay, it possesses excellent strength and durability, making it ideal for producing ceramic objects that need to withstand frequent use.
• Visual Attractiveness:
Resin clay features a smooth texture and a naturally elegant white or off-white color. It can be molded into intricate forms and detailed designs, resulting in visually stunning ceramic objects.
• No baking needed, texture as the polymer clay. It is air-dry polymer clay. Leave it at room temperature to dried for 1-24 hours. Depends on how thick your work is.
• Pearl porcelain clay is Perfect for Jewelry, Sculpting, Crafting
Ready to embark on a creative journey like no other? Place your order now and let our pearl porcelain clay be the catalyst for your imagination!
Why you should choose us?
• Clay Expert: 33 years professional experience
• 24/7 service: Respond quickly
• Strict Quality Control: Meet Customer expectation
• Certification: Quality and safety assurance meet ASTM
• On-time Delivery: High production efficiency
Product comparison chart