What is soft air-dry clay?
Light air dry clay is water-based clay. It is a lightweight, extremely soft touch, and does not stick to your fingers. The texture is stretchy. Naturally dry and no baking and it takes 24-48 hours to harden. It is easier to make and more comfortable to shape, more suitable for modeling, and the artwork is very cute.
What is the feature of soft air-dry clay?
- Extra light, soft, no baking modeling clay.
- Colors can be mixed to create new, vibrant colors.
- Made with natural paper fibers, high ductility, and plasticity.
- It is suitable for creating delicate objects like flowers and intricate jewelry as well as sculptures, magnets, and others. Once dry it remains flexible yet firm.
- It can be engraved, impressed by stamps, and worked to create 3D decorations.
- It can be painted and it can be protected with varnish.
→100% PROFESSIONAL: Adhering to the concept of standardized production, MODOH has already obtained a series of authoritative certifications like ISO9001, SGS, TÜV Rheinland, EN71, ASTM D4236, ASTM F963, and so on.
→SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Ideal for adults and kids, ages 3 & up! Help build hand strength and fine motor skills for arts and crafts projects, both parent-child and professionals.
→CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you’re creating 3D decorations, handprints for a baby, or clay jewelry. LY HSIN has foam clay, whipped cream clay, and soft clay to make your project pop in bold and lifelike.
Clay Art Idea
- Simulation of succulents
- Simulation of cake