What is air dry paper clay?
Air-dry clay is one of the most common materials. The material is Calcium Carbonate, Natural Fiber, Glue, Water, Oil, Preservative. The texture is smooth and easy to shape. You can make and combine different types of clay with glue. There is no need for the kiln or oven for it to become a hard solid. When it is dry, it can be decorated with acrylic paints or watercolors. Keep unused clay in a box or plastic bag. You can keep them for as long as you like.
How to use paper clay?
- Air dry, No baking, and not sticky your finger.
- Colors can be mixed to create new, vibrant colors.
- Made with natural paper fibers, high ductility, and plasticity.
- Paper clay can be colored with marker pens and inks, other embellishments including glitter glue can be added.
→100% PROFESSIONAL: Adhering to the concept of standardized production, MODOH has already obtained a series of authoritative certifications like ISO9001, SGS, TÜV Rheinland, EN71, ASTM D4236, ASTM F963, and so on.
→SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Ideal for adults and kids, ages 3 & up! Help build hand strength and fine motor skills for arts and crafts projects, both parent-child and professionals.
→CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you’re creating 3D decorations, handprints for a baby, or clay jewelry. LY HSIN has foam clay, whipped cream clay, and soft clay to make your project pop in bold and lifelike.
Clay Art Idea
- It can be engraved, impressed by stamps, worked to create 3D decorations, and imprint clay for baby to keep your wonderful memory.
- High pliability helps build hand strength and fine motor skills, Suits for professional handmade lovers to create artwork.