Best Clay For Art and Craft | Taiwan Ly Hsin Clay
Clay is a versatile medium that is perfect for both art projects and as a fascinating toy for kids. Not only does working with clay promote creativity, but it also offers a range of benefits for young people. It can help promote self-confidence, encourage self expression, train art and design abilities, and develop problem-solving skills. Children of all ages can use clay in countless ways to inspire imaginative play and learning, making it a great tool for both artistic expression and creative play.
Benefits of Clay Modeling for kids
- Relaxes & Therapeutic
- Promotes Sensory Development
- Involves both left and right brains
- Improver hand-eye coordination skills
- Imagination and creativity
- Extends attention span
Which Clay is Best For Art & Craft?
- A unique, super pliability material, less sticky and doesn’t stain like traditional clays.
- After drying, rough texture can be perfectly sculpted, paint, varnish, polish, or cut.
- It does not require a kiln or oven for curing. Instead, it will dry naturally on its own within 24-72 hours.
- It is perfect for mixed media projects! You can add elements like sticks, feathers, beads, chains, wire, mold glitter into the clay to achieve cool effects.
- Porcelain clay remains flexible and has high elasticity after dried.
- No baking needed, texture as the polymer clay.it is air-dry polymer clay.
- Extremely strong and durable.
- Perfect for Jewelry, Sculpting, Crafting
- Colors can be mixed to create new, vibrant colors.
- Having special and unique texture after drying
- Usually used in the mosaic of other clay, or decorative rendering as decorative painting.
- Suitable for the production of large-scale works.
Ready to take the next step? Click the following link and get started to create your own fantastic clay!
For more information about any other types of clay, feel free to visit our website: https://www.lyhsin.com
You have interested in…